Munari Ubud is located within
- 90 minutes drive to Ngurah Rai International Airport
- 5 minutes drive to central town of Ubud, the famous Puri Saren Agung is large Palace located at the intersection of Monkey Forest and Raya Ubud Road. It is now occupied by his descendant and dance performances are held in its courtyard.
- 5 minutes walk to famous Museum Neka art gallery
- 10 minutes drive to famous Yoga Barn, yoga classes and healing
- 15 minutes drive to Monkey Forest Temple, a nature reserve for the (ma-caque) Monkey.
- 20 minutes drive to the Moon of Pejeng, the large single bronze kettle drum in the world dating from Circa 300 BC. It is a popular destination for tourist interested in local culture as the 11th Century Goa Gajah or during 11th Century.
- 30 minutes drive to the famous Gunung Kawi, a Hindu Temple complex with old omission from the stone era during 11th Century.
- 35 minutes drive to the famous of Tampak Siring is Holy Spring Water Temple.